THE COOKIES WE USE ARE:
They are indispensable for the proper functioning of the site. Without no common operations such as a login or sending a contact form would be possible.
This category also includes analytic cookies that help us know data such as the number of users visiting this site, the most popular content, the less popular, or the time spent on any content.
All information collected by these cookies are anonymous and are not linked to your personal data. Third-party services we use for this purpose (Google Analytics and Shinystat) make this data anonymous and unreliable to individual individuals.
However, technical cookies can be limited or deleted by working on your browser settings.
Profiling cookies and third parties:
HDnetwork s.r.l. Do not send or use profiling cookies directly. However, it is possible to store uncontrolled cookies from HDnetwork s.r.l.
If you do not want to receive third-party cookies on your device, through the links below, you may access third-party consent and consent and exclude it.
DoubleClick for Publishers
Criteo (Criteo SA)
The Rubicon project
For more information and waivers, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/en/
- Sending the travelabruzzo.it newsletter (optional, you can ask for the removal of your address).
All information collected and / or sent to driveexperience.com will never and for any reason be ceded to third parties.
You may access your data at any time and exercise the rights under art. 7, D. lgs. 196/2003 writing to info @ travelabruzzo.it.
In particular, travelabruzzo.it informs that, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003:
- The User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even though they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The User is entitled to obtain the indication: the origin of personal data; the purposes and methods of the treatment; the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2; the subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the transactions referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made aware, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is Reveals it impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The User has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
In addition, the User will always have direct access to the web by accessing their own data, such as having travelabruzzo.it, through their login codes ("Login" and "Password").
The User will thus be able to integrate, modify or delete the data at any time and without intermediation, independently and under his own responsibility.
For any communication relating to the processing of your data, please write to the e-mail address info at travelabruzzo.it.